Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Has anyone tried Mane 'n Tail Shampoo and Conditioner?

It's a horse shampoo!


Crazy, I know.





But I heard it gives crazy amazing results, smooth, silky, frizz free, stronger hair after one use? Appearently it helps grow faster too.





So idk, anyone with personal experience?





Currently:


I'm using Tresemme Smooth %26amp; Silky S%26amp;C , right now , and it cuts down on frizz better than my Straighten Up by Sunsilk shampoo.Has anyone tried Mane 'n Tail Shampoo and Conditioner?
I use it on my horses and the results are amazing, Their mane and tail are so shiny and they don't tangle. So for your hair I guess you could get the same results, it is very greasy though so you might want to use just a tiny bit.Has anyone tried Mane 'n Tail Shampoo and Conditioner?
I tried it, because my dad bought it on sale. (Hes marjorly froogle)





It did improve shine and texture, I guess.


Its not mind-blowing or anything, though.
It work just as well as any shampoo and conditioner. Serious, I used it for months to see if there really was a difference, and there really isn't.
wow, i didn't know it was MADE for horses?!?!?!?!?! my mom used it she had breast cancer and had chemo so she wanted something to make it strong, thick etc and it worked! :)
never heard of it :[
Mane an tail is not a horses shampoo its suppose to make your hair as strong as a horses mane an tail but it really works well it
I love it! It really does make your hair grow faster and longer and healthier.


It's amazing.
it works reallyyy well but nioxin worked better for me

No comments:

Post a Comment