Wednesday, April 28, 2010

What would happen if i put shampoo or conditioner in my hair without it being wet? would it mess it up?

not neccessarily


it will probably act as a Moisturizer


but once it hits water it'll be reeeaally soapyWhat would happen if i put shampoo or conditioner in my hair without it being wet? would it mess it up?
it won't mess it up unless you leave shampoo in there; it'll dry your hair out


it'll me kind of like gel...except that it doesn't ';soak'; into your hair - it'll just be..there





the conditioner will make your hair greasy and oily thoughWhat would happen if i put shampoo or conditioner in my hair without it being wet? would it mess it up?
No it wouldnt. It would just be messy. There are dry powder shampoo's though
No. I've done it before. It feels a little weird, but I don't think there are any serious problems associated with it. Just...you know...don't do it all the time :)
I jusi want to know y u would do that
And left it in there, or put it in there dry and then rinsed it out? I don't get it? I guess if you put it in there and then rinsed it out it would still get the job done, but I'm not really sure why you would want to do that.
that just really dont make any sense. it would work the same way as it would if your hair were wet when you do actually wet it but its not gonna lather up when your applying it and it will when you wet it tho and it will take longer to get it out of your hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment