Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Which shampoo & conditioner expert answer?

Im trying to find a great brand of shampoo %26amp; conditioner but not sure where to start. Ive heard the cheap supermarket products leave residue on your hair, and have even been told my hair is breaking because of this. I tried Avada but cant say i liked it too much as it didnt foam. Are you a hairdresser that can recomend a new product for me. ThanksWhich shampoo %26amp; conditioner expert answer?
Ive been doing hair 7 years and I love all Bed head products. I would reccommend Self Adsorbed Shampoo and Conditioner. It has a lot of vitamins in it to make your hair stronger, plus it leaves it very soft and managable. You'll get a good foam from it too. If your having trouble with your shampoo not foaming, you may want to shampoo twice, because you could either have a little build up or it could be a little oilier than normal.Which shampoo %26amp; conditioner expert answer?
I LOVE Sunsilk shampoos and conditioners. I use pink because it makes my hair so soft and shiny and sleek. My hair is over 4 feet long and long hair is REALLY hard to keep moisturized, but Sunsilk does a great job....better than even the most expensive shampoos that hair salons sell. I also use Sunsilk creme rinse about once a week and another conditioning formula from Sunsilk once a month. That's it and my hair looks better than it did when I was 18. The best part is, for all of this stuff, it costs about 12 dollars a month at the most. If I just used the shampoo and conditioner, it would be about 5 dollars a month. Well worth it for shiny pretty hair.





I'm not a hair dresser, btw. Just have 37 years of experience taking care of really really long hair as I've never cut mine.





BTW, if you want to get build up out of your hair, there are two ways to do it.





1. Shampoo twice when you shower, one after the other, then condition and leave it in the hair for 20 minutes before you rinse it out.





2. Use a mild dish detergeant in your hair. THIS does dry it out a little, but will get all that nasty build up off and you can always condition it after and leave in for 20 minutes.





I still prefer the Sunsilk. Easier and gentler on my hair.





Hope this helps.
ANthign by Bed Head. I was my clients hair with Rock Star. Or Matrix.
You should try ';ION'; you'll find there products in sally beauty supply stores. The product isnt cheap but it works to repair your hair and manage your hair
Um I am not a hairdresser but why not try Head And Shoulders Shampoo? Thats what I use.
  • dermatologist
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment