Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Best hydrating/moisturizing shampoo/conditioner?

i have very dry, damaged hair from flat ironing/blowdrying for the last 2 years.


my hair is also pretty frizzy and very coarse and thick








what would be the best hydrating/moisturizing shampoo/conditioner for me?





will give 10 points to best answer!!!Best hydrating/moisturizing shampoo/conditioner?
Nexxus has the most amazing hydrating shampoo. I fried my hair from dying and bleaching it, and that stuff saved me. I use ';Therappe Luxury Moisturizing Shampoo';. Since the price is pretty steep, I opted for cheaper conditioner. ';Hello Hydration'; by Herbal Essences is amazing, and it is just as good, if not better, than salon products.





In a nutshell; Nexxus Therappe shampoo and Hello Hydration conditioner.Best hydrating/moisturizing shampoo/conditioner?
Herbal essences. That stuff rocks!!! If you are not happy with results ( which is crazy but i guess some people might not be) than ask your Hair stylist.
I like Kashmer...you can buy it at salons.
Get Aubrey Organics Ultra Smoothing Conditioner. Work it into and under the frizzy parts and then rinse. Then get Dr. Haushka's Marshmallow Conditioner and do the same thing, but put it all over too.





As for shampoo, get NutriBiotic Tropical Moisturizing Shampoo.
Infusium 23.
Dove
Try Carols Daughter or Kera Care
  • dermatologist
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment