Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Ever had a Shampoo/ Conditioner Bottle Fall on Your Foot in the Shower?

Is it just my family and I or are we the only ones that constantly have our toes beat-up in the shower by the shampoo, conditioner and body soap bottles???Ever had a Shampoo/ Conditioner Bottle Fall on Your Foot in the Shower?
Oh Yeaaa, Ive had it happen, but it usually hits the bone on the top of my foot. Hurts sooo bad! I mean, I feel that for a couple days.








MEver had a Shampoo/ Conditioner Bottle Fall on Your Foot in the Shower?
remedy 01: shoot the chimp


who put up the wonky shelf.


remedy 02:wear hob-nail


boots in the shower.
Put the bottles in a different place in the shower.
It happens all the time and really hurts too.
That is funny. I've never had that happen. Yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment