Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Ladies! what shampoo and conditioner do you use?

i use garnier fructis, it works well but i want a new shampoo and conditioner. that makes my hair smell good. because garnier has like no scent to it really btw i use the 'sleek and shine'. any help what do you ladies use? what do you suggest?





info: i have long hair i usually straighten it sometimes i just leave it to air dry.Ladies! what shampoo and conditioner do you use?
I've started using Herbal Essence Long Term Relationship. It smells really good and and its good if you're prone to frizzies and split ends. Another good one is Dangerously Straight by Herbal Essence.Ladies! what shampoo and conditioner do you use?
Aveda deep penetrating revitalizer
i always use sunsilk cuz if uve got strait hair or curly hair or long hair or short hair. theve got shampoo and condintioner just for u.
I use Sunsilk De-Frizz in the green bottle! It's awesome and it really de-frizzes my hair!
SUNSILK!!!
I use Garnier Fructis Moisture Works shampoo.


A moisturizing conditioner I use Suave Cucumber and Melon


A protein conditioner I use Nexxus Keraphix
wut?? i use garnier fructis, well not the sleek n shine, but the normal one, and my bf always tells me my hair smells yummy.
i use what ever they use at the salon . it smells like peppermint though
i use rosemary mint by aveda.


shampoo and conditioner.
tressemmme is awesome it really is perfect!!!
SCRUPLES is the best !! i love it and it smells great! but you can't purchase it at a store you'd have to go to a salon and it may cost a little more but its so worth it , scruples carrys so many great things you'll find everything your looking for great investment!
Clairol Herbal Essence for Normal - Oily hair.
I switch it up quite often. I use Panteen anit-sponge, Brilliant brunette, Head and Shoulders, T-gel, Suave, Panteen clarifier, aussie, and idk what the other stuff was called but i didnt like it. It came out like hair gel and didnt lather. By far tho my favorite is Panteen anti-sponge and my favorite conditioner is panteen restoratives. Good luck!!!
Suave, which claims to ';nourish as well as Biolage.'; It smells different, but it still smells good, but not that strong either. It's just a normal, everyday shampoo that's also super cheap. Suave has a good line of products for all hair types if you aren't biased against cheap shampoo.
I really like herbal essence.
  • dermatologist
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment