Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Which shampoo/conditioner makes your hair soft?

any good products for softer shinier hair. oh and i have thick hair if that helps





feel free to list your personal experiences =DWhich shampoo/conditioner makes your hair soft?
My step mom has really thick hair and loooves redken all soft. I have thin hair so it really weighs my hair down. I use biolage, k-pak and bain de terre products. They all keep my hair in great shape. In addition to salon shampoo and conditioner, I use neutrogena triple moisture deep conditioning mask 1-2 times a week. Deep conditioning really helps. When my hair is wet, before I comb it I always spray it with k-pak reconstructor spray. Which shampoo/conditioner makes your hair soft?
Actually there is a stuff secreted by our own hair which naturally protects our hair. The shampoo mess with it alot, and you make it worse by adding conditioner.





Leave conditioner and use an olive oil just one hour before washing your hair. It will smooth your hair.





But I think you should love your hair as they are. God has given everyone his own identity, including hair structure and colour, and you should be thankful to Him for He chose best for you.





Thanks.
well, for me being a man, suave 2 in 1 for men


but it's for men for the most part, although i'm sure a women could us it


it's always made my hair really soft and really shiny


i prefer it over just about any other shampoo


and it's both shampoo and conditioner, so if your lazy, you don't have to use both ;)
I love using Tresemme!


use the shampoo and conditioner. its really good


my before hair was really frizzy, wavy, not shiny , not soft


after using Tresmme, it was different, my hair wasnt frizzy no more, i was like


what the heck! it was wavy but not frizzy, it was shiny and smooth too, TRY IT!
Pantene and/or Herbal Essences (just a tad too expensive for my pocket) are super nice on the hair, am sure you can buy small sizes to try out
it's pantene shampoo then conditioner :)


it really relaxes the hair and let's out the real beauty of my hair
I use Matrix Sleek System [they're big orange bottles, you can find them in Beauty Brands stores and such]. They leave my hair feeling light and soft :]
dove conditioner =]


i lovee it


it leaves it so smooth
Garnier


Yes


It helps make soft


Non Frizz


Or just regular


:)
Matrix sleek look. Your hair will be super shiney and very silky smooth.
paul mitchell


its expensive a bit..but it works..alomost $20 a bottle at this store i go to


it works reall good
Dove is the worst lol





Redken all soft
do you go to JEHS?

No comments:

Post a Comment