Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Straightening Guys Hair? Methods? Shampoo and Conditioner?

Im a guy and I straighten my semi curly/semi wavy medium length hair. I play sports at high school during the day and on most evenings. Hence, I sweat and the sweat messes up my hair. How can I prevent that from happening? Sweat Bands? What types of Hair Sprays?





I also want to know all the ways to get my hair as straight as possible. What particular conditioners/shampoos and other products can I apply to make my hair very straight and keep it like that for 2 days without straightening it again? When do i add the products, before or after straightening? before or after sleep?





Any other tips from personal experience are gladly appreciated?





Thanks a bunch.Straightening Guys Hair? Methods? Shampoo and Conditioner?
I have really wavy hair and the best thing to do is after you shower, let it dry to dampness and put smoothing serum on. I know there's this suave stuff in an orange bottle but I can't remember what it's called. And another one is good, it's called ';got2b glossy'; and it smells great, too.


Do you use a ceramic straightener? That is better on your hair.





Maybe you should put smoothing serum in your hair before straightening.





Make sure throughout the day you're brushing it down to keep it from curling and that you don't get too sweaty. Use hairspray throughout the day too.





I don't know what else to suggest!


Maybe hair wax?Straightening Guys Hair? Methods? Shampoo and Conditioner?
Sweat %26amp; humitidy is always going to mess up your hair.





Try John Freida straightening shampoo.


And Garnier products to keep your hair flat.





If you're worried about damaging your hair, buy Hair Thermal from Tresseme. It minimizes damage %26amp; it's what I use.


Also buy ceramic straightners, it doesn't damage your hair as much.


I also put on garnier or frizz ease hair serum when I get right outta the shower to minimize fly-aways.


Don't play with your hair too much.





:) good luck.
my friend has the same hair type too, so what you do is use a shampoo that says straightening on it, something that defrizzes and and straightens hair, it should say on the shampoo bottle.





and for the sweating part, well do not use gel, it makes it worse just in case your going to try it, i warned you. and try the hairspray white rain, it works good, and when you spray go crazy on it, also spray under your tops layers of hair, really get in there so you get a good hold.

No comments:

Post a Comment