Tuesday, April 27, 2010

What's a good shampoo and conditioner?

i have wavy hair but it's frizzy and poofy. I straighten my hair everyday, but i want to be able to have my natural wavy hair without all the frizz and poof.





What are some good shampoos, conditioners, any other hair products that i could use?





*Nothing too expensive What's a good shampoo and conditioner?
Pantene Pro V Smooth.


It's in a white bottle with green writing.


It makes your hair so smooth!!! I love it.


It also calms your hair down a bit. What's a good shampoo and conditioner?
wow your hair is like identical to how mine used to be! i hated it, and it was really hard to deal with! so i got hydrating shampoo and conditioner. it's from kirkland signature and it is not at all expensive! for best results (and this is how i do mine) follow immediately with the conditioner after shampooing, and use daily. after the 2nd or 2rd day, my hair improved substantially.





the bottles are pretty big...the conditioner comes in a creamy one and the shampoo one comes in a brownish one. the conditioner is jojoba protein with rosemary and golden seal extracts. the shampoo is wheat germ oil with sage, lemongrass and kelp extracts...plus they both smell GREAT!



I have wavy hair too, that gets frizzy (with even a drop of moisture)..so I use Pantene which makes the best shampoos, I would recommend Pantene Anti-Frizz Shampoo and Conditioner


Also to fight the frizz I use John Frieda serum, put it on before straightening your hair.





Another great product is L'oreal Vive Pro Smooth Intense.








All of the above are available at drugstores...so they are affordable!


Good luck!



well, i've tryed almost EVERYTHING from pantene, to sunsilk, to garnier fructis, to MORE. almost everything.





i thinkt he best are:





loreal paris


pantene ;there are lots of different selections, you can pick anti-frizz or something.


and aussie which is really cheap and wrks wonderfully.


also tresseme in the big bottle it's really cheap, only 7 bucks and works good too.





try not to straighten your hair too much, it will make t more frizzy and really dry.





dont ever use garnier tho, it makes your hair fall out, ALOT.
try anti-poof by sunsilk, it works wonders i have the same problem. but i use a normal shampoo on my roots - like drama clean by herbal essences - because my hair isnt poofy on top.





also i use a serum on the bottom halve of my hair to keep my hair silky smooth and frizz free. the one im using works wonders as well and it smells of yummy watermelon :) its got2be hair serum in a clear little bottle with a pink lid





hope i helped! good luck with your waves :)
i love the loreal vive nutragloss shampoo (I think that's what its called. its pink.) it works really well to moisturize your hair. also the aussie flexible hold styling mouse works well to. and try using the tresseme shine spray. it makes your hair less frizzy and poofy but shiny. hope it helps!
I am glad you asked that question. My hair was that way to and I was so sick of it,


I use SUNSILK captivating curls (green bottle)


Shampoo, contioner and mousse. Now I like my hair and it smells good. People have noticed and said my hair looks and smells good. Just try ...good luck
I love John Frieda Frizz Ease it really works. I got results on my first use. Around $4





I also like Garnier Frutis Shine and Burst that works well. Like $3





And I read in Cosmogrl that Aussie has a spray thta is only $3 which works well for frizzi-ness
You should try the John Freida curl collection. You can buy it at Wal-Mart for a pretty low price.





Also, you could try the herbal essences line for curly hair. That is less expensive than the John Freida, and works pretty well.
Kera Care is the best shampoo/conditioner ive ever usedand i have really thick hair


ION shampoo and conditioner from sally's


Pantene is also really good shampoo; but i think ION would be best for your hair:)


i hope i helped



I use SunSilk. They have products like Anti-Frizz and De-Poof.





Here is the website. :





http://www.lifecantwait.com/ca/en/





Good Luck :)
Use the Herbal Essences Totally Twisted products. They work for curly and wavy hair. It's what I use and I like it. :)
The Aussie brand shampoos and conditioners are great. I have the same kind of hair as you do and it works wonders. Good Luck.


:D
anything by Paul Mitchell is good. also, the Matrix brand is good, and so is Pantene.
kk i had the same prob.. idk about conditionars but i use Olive oil shampoo.. i bought it right at the hair salon in walmart.. its PERFECT and its cheap and smells REALLY good!!!! good luck
My favorites are:


Herbal Essences


Sunsilk


Suave
Pantene Pro V
AUSSIE!!!!!!!! i love it
DOVE THERAPY ROX !! (purple one)
i have the exact same dilema. tell me when you get an answer please!

No comments:

Post a Comment