Tuesday, April 27, 2010

I have a little bit oily hair. What shampoo and conditioner works best?

I have the same problem, and I really like Biolage Normalizing Shampoo and Conditioner. It works great, it smells great, and I can run my hands through my hair all day and not feel oily. Try it, you won't be dissapointed.





These products should only be purchased in a professional beauty salon.I have a little bit oily hair. What shampoo and conditioner works best?
Dove Shampoo + Conditioner are really good :)I have a little bit oily hair. What shampoo and conditioner works best?
make sure you are using a shampoo and conditioner that has little to no moisture factor in it. U can use astriping shampoo a couple times a week and that will get rid of any built up product or moisturizers that are left on your hair. That could be that cause of your oilness. So use stuff thats not very greasy ( product wise) and cleansers that are for normal to oily scalp. That clearafyling shampoo will help out alot though GOOD LUCK
You can use almost any shampoo like Dove for oily hair. Just wash your hair more frequently.
head and shoulders
I have oily hair as well and I use one of the best shampoos and conditioners in stores. You can find it in Wal-Mart and at the commissary. It is called Infusium 23. It really works wonders.
VO5 Shampoo and Conditioner
Use something that is specifically for that, like Herbal Essences for Oily/Dry/Damaged Hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment