Tuesday, April 27, 2010

What are some good moisturizing shampoo/conditioners?

I need a good conditioner or shampoo that moisturizes so that it doesn't get so dry. Do you know of any that have worked for you? and not too pricey please.What are some good moisturizing shampoo/conditioners?
you can get both of these at the drugstore or target but pretty cheap I would use vanilla organix shampoo and conditioner with leave in serum too. ($6 each) or for a little more pricey is biolage original. the shampoo is like $13 conditioner is around $17 but really worth the money if you can spring for them a few times a year.What are some good moisturizing shampoo/conditioners?
Herbal Essence is amazing! It's the only conditioner that can handle my dry super thick hair! I use the hydration one (blue bottle) and it's fantastic and my hair smells super.
Treseme Volumizing


That stuff works reaallly good. %26amp; it's pretty cheap
I like Pantene Pro-V.


And Sunsilk is pretty good too.
  • dermatologist
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment