Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Whats a good conditioner/shampoo or intensive hair cream for damaged/dry hair?

i have some breakage/split ends and my hair is dry from straightening. i want something strong that will help make my hair strong and smoothWhats a good conditioner/shampoo or intensive hair cream for damaged/dry hair?
color vive the bestWhats a good conditioner/shampoo or intensive hair cream for damaged/dry hair?
try this:


1st cut of the split ends make sure that get your hair trimmed every six to eight weeks. use tresemme' anti-breakage shampoo it really works (use it until you have no more split ends)








and for strong hair use:


http://www.cosmeticmall.com/images/produ鈥?/a>





for smooth hair use:


http://ec1.images-amazon.com/images/I/41鈥?/a>
when my hair goes dry i use sunsilk for dry and damaged hair (the orange one). however, my dry hair isnt caused by straightening, so you may want to use a shampoo/conditioner made especially formulated to retain moisture while straightening hair.


as for the split ends, id have them trimmed.
Anything by Aussie. They are PHENOMENAL, trust me =D

No comments:

Post a Comment