Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Whats your favorite Shampoo & conditioner?

mines is Sunsilk.Whats your favorite Shampoo %26amp; conditioner?
garnier fructis!Whats your favorite Shampoo %26amp; conditioner?
Herbal Essences beats any shampoo and conditioner I've ever used.
Herbal Essences


Dove


Charles Worthington


:)
Neutrogena in soft yellow squeeze tubes.
herbal essence no frizzness :)..





I actually heard that pantene dries out your hair really bad from all the alcohol in it...........but it sure does smell good.
shampoo- pantene


conditioner - aussie
Nuttypoo
Fructis
Paul Mitchell!





Anything else builds up on your hair, its gross the crap my hair dresser scraped off and showed me..
Herbal Essence
Pantene
anything vanilla...luv the smell
Garnier Fruites it smells sooo good!~
i love thermasilk but i don't see it in stores anymore :/
the stuff the sell at walmart
panteene
John Frieda
I just use whatever's in the shower.
Pantene ice shine
Dove or Pantene
Axe
Mine is Dove and Finesse
Wash %26amp; go
the aussie. smells so good.
head and shoulders :D
I'm bald so I guess I should have skipped this question, huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment