Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Is dove shampoo/conditioner good?

Is dove shampoo/conditioner good?





Will it make my hair smoother, softer, or seem healthier?


Is it good for dry and damaged hair? Will it make dry and damaged hair feel softer, smoother?Is dove shampoo/conditioner good?
I don't like it because it doesn't make my hair soft, it makes it dry! Go with Garnier that stuff is great.Is dove shampoo/conditioner good?
I haven't really used it consistently in order to get lasting results, but from what I've seen, it nourishes really well and makes hair look and feel all around healthier and softer....


With as little use I've given it, I'm not considered a reliable source, but I would recommend it to anyone with damaged or dry hair.


Especially if you're someone who gets a lot of sun, or goes swimming a lot. (in both chlorine and ocean water)
i straighten my hair everyday, and i use dove...it makes my hair light, reallyyy soft and silky, and i highly recommend dove! haha, i even have friends who pet my hair like every day because its so soft!





:)
Pantene works better.


I've even seen it on Good Morning America lol.





I remember they were seeing which shampoo worked better and Pantene got that spot.





I guess Dove is good but not as good as Pantene Pro V.





Hope I helped.
Yesss, thats what i use because i straighten my hair everyday. and dove helps it not to get damaged, plus its always soft and silky.


:)

No comments:

Post a Comment