Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Do you use conditioner and shampoo?

Or just shampoo? Which brand do you use?Do you use conditioner and shampoo?
i use both, and i use garnier fructis!Do you use conditioner and shampoo?
Both.





I use Head %26amp; Shoulders shampoo because it makes my hair really soft and shiny.





Then I use Pantene conditioner.
I'm usually good with just shampoo, but then again, my hair is not very long. ------------------------------
i use both


dove extreme damage control.. or something like that


it works great and keeps my hair from getting damaged when i dye and straighten it
I use 2 in 1 shampoo, it has shampoo and conditioner together. The brand is Suave.
haha no im too lazy just shampoo!


and i use


herbal essence!


but i use the conditioner you like put in your hair and leave it in.
pantene pro v shampoo and conditioner
Something by John Frieda....
dove but the conditioner makes my hair greasy to fast
I use both, I can't remember the brand.
i use both


i use all different brands.
yeah, i use both.... i forgot the brand.
yes. bath %26amp; body works.
i use both :)
both i love dove
yes i use both
both
Just Shampoo.





I don't know the name of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment