Wednesday, April 28, 2010

How often do you switch shampoo/conditioners?

Why is it that after a month, my hair just stops responding to a shampoo/conditioner.How often do you switch shampoo/conditioners?
because your hair starts to get use to it


its like if every day at 12:31 imma throw a brick at you at 1st street


you'll stop going to 1st at 12:31 (hope you understand)


also i switch up every 1 month or soHow often do you switch shampoo/conditioners?
Whenever the shampoo/conditioner I'm using runs out, I usually just buy another brand because I like to mix things up. So I'd say maybe once a month. Your body probably just gets accustomed to things quickly, that's good in a way;]
the same thing happens to me! everytime i finish a shampoo/conditioner bottle, i try a new product! after a few new ones are empty, ill switchback, and repeat the cycle!
i dont switch my shampoo's or conditoners i find one that works and stick with it!

No comments:

Post a Comment