Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Poll: What shampoo/conditioner do you use?

What ever is in the bathroomPoll: What shampoo/conditioner do you use?
Whatever smell's the yummiest! I do have a bottle of Johnson's baby shampoo %26amp; conditioner combined as I like to use that a couple of times a week 'coz it makes your hair nice and soft and I like the smell of it.Poll: What shampoo/conditioner do you use?
Aussie volume shampoo, no conditioner.





Leaves my hair light and squeeky clean yet conditioned and softer than anything I've used. I used to need conditioner before switching to Aussie.





They also don't test on animals
I'm always changing ... sometimes it's john frieda , other times it's sunsilk or pantene and other times it's fructis or something tropical ... but most of the shampoos or conditioners I buy are for curly/wavy hair and a dark brown or black hair color
i use a mix of pantene shampoo and conditioner to make my hair soft and shiny and also herbal essences to make my hair smell pretty :)
dove


l'oreal


pantene


(炉`v麓炉)


.`路 鈾?赂.路麓


赂.路麓赂.路麓篓) 赂.路*篓)


(赂.路鈾ヂ?(赂.路麓鈾
I used dove shampoo and conditioner because it is mild.I'm using it or almost one year now and I really like it.
shampoo:frutics





Conditionner:Dove
paul mitchel shampoo and paul mitchel conditioner


but its messing up my hair i dont like it that much i need to switch this week
Either Herbal Essentcies (Or however you spell it) or Sunsilk with straightening stuff in it.
Peppermint tea tree oil shampoo and Coconut/Milk conditioner from sally beauty supply store.
right now some volumizing stuff from bath and body works that i don't really like


i switch almost every time i run out to something different
i just use all the really cheap crappy ones. (but the ones that dont test on animals)


and i have really soft shiny hair anyway
Right now, Sunsilk and a boots brand of hair conditioner ( frequent use).
i use head and shoulders too . or that herbal essences. or sometimes aussie
Herbal Essences
Head %26amp; Shoulders
Pantene.....x
VO5
VO5
This Korean brand called R%26amp;B. It is sort of expensive but verry good. I like it.
pantene, herbal essence
haha YOU use head and shoulders! lol
dove...
sunsilk, the purple one. its smells beautiful. lol what about u?

No comments:

Post a Comment