Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Why are conditioner bottles always smaller than the shampoo?

thier the same sizes. conditioner is thicker so it seems like theirs not as much, when thier really isWhy are conditioner bottles always smaller than the shampoo?
I dunno but it bugs me.Why are conditioner bottles always smaller than the shampoo?
well because when you use shampoo your suppose to use it either twice or three times but for conditioner your only suppose to use it once


-hope this helps!-
i dont know why but its really annoying. cuz they should last the same amount of time but they never do. well for me anyway.
I don't think you use as much conditioner as shampoo or atleast you shouldnt because if you use as much as you use shampoo it could make your hair really oily. For me, by the time I finish my shampoo bottle I still have half a bottle of conditioner left :]
You don't use as much conditioner. Shampoo says to ';rinse and repete'; while conditionter does not.
Well generally, you don't use as much conditioner as shampoo (or at least I don't).
idk but i hate it! I USE THE SAME AMOUNT OF BOTH!
because you use less conditioner than shampoo


shampoo is for your whole head


conditioner is just for the ends of your hair

No comments:

Post a Comment