Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Survey : What Shampoo & Conditioner do you use ?

I use Matrix Biolage Shampoo and Conditioner for color treated hair. Makes my hair awesome. A little pricey, but it works. I was having problems finding a decent shampoo/conditioner that left my hair nice, so I don't mind paying it. The other stuff used to work...guess my hair decided to get picky. Lol. Smells awesome too!!Survey : What Shampoo %26amp; Conditioner do you use ?
I just buy the cheapest possible Shampoo %26amp; Conditioner from Aldi's and rinse my hair through afterwards with a mixture of about 2 inches of white vinegar in a 2 litre bottle filled with warm water ~ my hair actually turns out the glossiest and shiniest it has ever been .......... reason being, the commercial varieties of shampoos and conditioners (for those of us who can't afford organic) leave a chemical residue that eventually builds up and leaves you with dull, lifeless and lank hair ..................... the vinegar and warm water solution simply cleanses all the gunk off your hair and gives you shiny lustrous locks ............ if you're gonna try it make sure you close your eyes and rinse your face thoroughly before opening them or it may sting your eyes♥





CHEERS


♥Survey : What Shampoo %26amp; Conditioner do you use ?
I use boots brand, coconut and almond shampoo and conditioner. For anyone with dry coloured hair it is gentle and very moisturising. It's not expensive and the leave-in conditioner is so nice and gives that coco nutty smell.
i tend to buy whatever is on special offer but always one specifically for blond hair. my hair is naturally blond and if i don't use blond shampoo and conditioner it can look a bit dull!!!
Neutrogena shampoo and Redkins fresh Curls conditioner if I leave it curly





Neutrogena shampoo and Biolage if I straighten it.
GHD shamoo and conditioner with the thermogenic hair mask its brilliant leaves hair nice and shiny and it is alot cheaper to buy it from ebay.
This is mine :))





http://www.gliss.schwarzkopf.com/product…
Baldshine for the shampoo and Baldsoft for the conditioner.
garnier fructis! i love it and it only works on my hair i get really oily hair if i take a shower every day so i use garnier fructis!
i love aussie products,their shampoo is great.i dont like cinditioners,they hold the dirt and t makes my hair greasy.
The 'Buy One Get One Free' variety.
Pantene Ice Shine. I'll try others every now and again but I always end up mad at myself for not getting Pantene. It just works best for me.





Minx is right about the vinegar rinse. Works wonders!
dove colour %26amp; conditioner
hotel shampoo!


no conditioner for me, my hair gets oily fast
Herbal Essences! The pink kind.. YUMMY!
Tresseme,





and sometimes Boots own brand ';Head %26amp; Shoulders';





Prob spelt it wrong,
Pureology Hydrate.
Head and shoulders and not because i have or had dandruff just because i like it
GAIRNER FRUCTIS
Pantene
Pantene
Pantene~
Pantene , Elseve or Avon
John Freida's Brilliant Brunette. I love it!
Whichever is BOGOF in Boots!
neutrogena
Herbal Essences- it has the best smell...
Head %26amp; Shoulders I get dandruff :((((.
aussie
pantene
pantene

No comments:

Post a Comment