Friday, January 8, 2010

Whats the best shampoo/conditioner?

My hair is thin, straight, golden and kinda long.


I straighten it to make it shinier.


I'd prefer a shampoo that isn't too expensive, but really, it doesn't matter.


i'll buy it as long as its good for my hair.Whats the best shampoo/conditioner?
Organix is really good. Its not very expensive and it doesn't dry out your hair because it has no sulfates in it.Whats the best shampoo/conditioner?
sunsilk, herbal essences or dove


i love those they make my hair pretty lol
I am a professional hair stylist, I have used a number of hair products. The best shampoo and conditioner is from Nioxin, it a professional product so you will need to go to a salon to purchase it. This shampoo is for thinning hair, but anyone can use it, it does not build up on your hair and does not dry your scalp. It is expensive however it is so worth getting, try it for a month and if you don't like it you can get a full refund. Since you straighten your hair, the conditioner(Scalp Therepy) will help to strengthen and soften your hair. I love this product, I will never go back to store brand products. Hope this helps and good luck!
hmmm.


try the herbal essence collection because it has a wide variety of shampoos and conditioners for different hair types and for a nice,cheap,price. lol. But it does work. =]].


If you dont mind paying a little extra money, then try the John Frieda Collection...it works wonders and is salon used.


Those are just several shampoos and conditioners.


Hope this helps!


=]].
I swear by Dove.


Wonderful stuff.
I have thin hair too and it is mostly straight it just is wavy at the very tips. I also straighten it.


I've found to make hair bigger, it's all about the cut.


I can send pixx of a great cut if u email me (little_monkey74@yahoo.com) just make sure to mention you're from Yanswers in the subject or a may not read it lol.





I've found that it's not so much the shampoo that makes the difference, it's what you put on afterwards. If you don't care if your hair is flat then just buy suave shampoo which is cheap and is whta I get, and maybe a sunsilk conditioner or garnier conditioner. For body, put on garnier mousse (a good bit but not too much...shake the can and then spray about 1/2 a baseball of it in your hand) mostly get it on the roots and get some on the ends..don't waste a lot on the hair in between. Then brush your hair. I have this aweome hair dryer that came with an attatchment with little like ifngers on it (not real fingers loL) and use one of those, flip ur head upside down and start with the hair around your face and slowly work your way back as it dries, massaging your head with the attachtment (with the blow dryer attached lol) the whole time. When your hair is dry you can style it!





For spray I use herbal essences, garnier for mousse, suave for shampoo, don't use conditioner but my mom says aussie and sunsilk rock (she too has thin hair), and for gel I use some cheap brand no one knows about but I've heard everywhere that got 2 be glued is the best brand ever. I think You can find all that stuff at Walmart.





I think i went beyond answering the Q but hope this helps :)





Also good shampoos:


Sunsilk Anti Flat (although it doesn't help with hair being flat it is nice)


Aussie


Garnier


Head n Shoulders





Also check out FX and Bed Head products for things like conditioner, shine (fx shine is amazing), and the like.
Shampoo is better; I go on first and clean the hair! Conditioner is better; I leave the hair silky and smooth! Oh, really, fool? Really! ........ Stop looking at me, swan!
I am a biolage fan for life! If you buy it at wal mart or someplace like that you can usually find it on sale shampoo and conditioner set for $19.99 per set. It is a little high, but it works wonders. It's salon formula and has lines in color care, traditional, body, deep conditioning etc.....
Dove is an amazing line.





If you're qilling to splurge a little then the Humextress or whatever is by far the best brand of shampoo/conditioner out there.
anything bed head.
The Body Shop makes shampoo and conditioner that's Honey. It's all natural and it makes my hair so shiny! I get a lot of compliments and my stylist says I have the healthiest hair she's ever seen. Plus, it's hella cheap and it smells so good!
the new head and shoulders works good, it is in a pink label ';smooth and shiny'; i think:)
The best shampoo.....I have yet to find but the best conditioner is the conditioner you get when you dye your hair.
try a natural line of shampoo and conditioning, but also look at this side they may interest you...


http://www.newstarget.com/003210.html


http://www.organicconsumers.org/bodycare鈥?/a>
Pantene
oh my gosh i use to by really expensive things but i found out that Head and shoulders works the best but you have to get the smooth and silky kind!!! I love it...and i straighten my hair everyday! =)
I've got super long and wavy hair.





I use this shampoo called Biolage. It's a pretty good shampoo, it's sort of expensive but worth it I'd say. My hairs never been in this good of shape and I had messed it up a year ago dying it. Now you can't tell it was ever dyed.
I'm not sure where you live or if they sell it there, but Fruitrience is a green bottle brand, sells for about $6, itz rely gud! Makes hair rely soft n' shiny!
Biolage.


That stuffs amazing.


You can get it at any salon... Or I think even CVS carries it.


Kinda expensive but not too bad...and trust me it's worth EVERY penny.








DO NOT use Pantene. That stuff is soooo bad for your hair! It just coats your hair with a waxy substance to make it LOOK healthy...When really it's drying it out. PLEASE stay away from it.
herbal essence


sunsilk is good too
Citre Shine works really well its pretty cheap too!!!
a volume shampoo


like amplifyer from the hairdresser
i use this kind with hemp seed oil

No comments:

Post a Comment