Friday, January 8, 2010

I need advice on a GREAT shampoo and conditioner CONSIDERING...?

...I have very limp and dull hair, BUT when I blow dry it, it looks like it's someone elses head we're dealing with lol. The problem is I can't blow dry it too often because my hair falls out a lot and even more after the blow dry. So keeping these things in mind...I need my hair to be lively with volume and shine, but I obviously don't wanna lose any more hair(Example:Pantene gives me gorgeous shine and volume but it makes my hair fall out A LOT)I need advice on a GREAT shampoo and conditioner CONSIDERING...?
pantene is bad anyway, all the beauticians i've ever talked to say their shampoo and stuff has alot of wax and things that coat your hair.





use volume shampoos, and buy a root boster, then blow dry it with cool air and with a nozzle on your blow dryer.
  • dermatologist
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment