Friday, January 8, 2010

Does anyone use organix shampoo/conditioner?

am i the only one who is so in love with those hair products that i just HAD to buy 1 shampoo and 1 conditioner of each?Does anyone use organix shampoo/conditioner?
I wanted to buy it until I read the ingredients and then I changed my mind and bought another organic brand. I don't think Organix should claim to be an organic product because it's far from it....I wouldn't put that *ish in my hair.





Also, keep in mind that everyone on Yahoo Answer's isn't from the United States and even every town/city in the US isn't equal as far as stores and what products are available in them....Does anyone use organix shampoo/conditioner?
I used the Shea Butter shampoo and conditioner to help my hair recover from the syling for my wedding. It is soooo delightful and smells amazing! I will definitely try more of their products. :)
Same here, I actually went crazy when they discontinued it from a salon I used to get it at. I have to travel like an hour to get it from a suburb, since I live in a city. I love it! It's the best stuff I've tried.

No comments:

Post a Comment