Friday, January 8, 2010

Is pantene-pro v a good shampoo/conditioner?

ppl say it damages hair, but they also say it makes ur hair nice a soft... my top layer of hair is damaged and rough and dry, but my bottom half of hair is soft and manageable. i'm looking for a right shampoo so is this the right one?Is pantene-pro v a good shampoo/conditioner?
Pantene is excellent. Their new damage repair shampoo + conditioner is especially for getting your hair to grow longer %26amp; it works really well.


The only thing is sometimes it can make your hair a little greasy, so i reccomend using a clairifying shampoo once a week .Is pantene-pro v a good shampoo/conditioner?
Pantene is a really good shampoo and conditioner. Once on a talk show (I think it might have been Oprah?) they said it really doesn't matter what brand the shampoo is, it basically works the same, but I'm not sure if that's true. I would say try it because although it is more expensive than other brands it's not as expensive as high-end shampoo and conditioners. I've used a lot of types of Pantene and I find they're basically all the same. 2-in-ones don't work too well though, no matter what brand it is.





If you're looking to invest in your shampoo Frederic Fekkai's shampoo and conditioner for dry damaged hair was voted ';Best of Sephora'; and apparently is REALLY good but it is slightly on the costly side.





Shampoo:


http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jh鈥?/a>





Conditioner:


http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jh鈥?/a>
In all honesty, I don't really like pantene. Both my dad and brother use it though, as well as my best friend...and they don't have problems with it.





I went through a time of hair damage and my stylist noticed. I asked her what she though of pantene and she said it was a bad formula because of the silicon in it...or some chemical...that over time could cause hair issues.





If you want a good damage control shampoo, I suggest talking to a hair dresser or doing some research online. I used a got2be line for damaged hair, and it helped a bit. I have found that sometimes the pricier items help a little more, but it's hard to splurge on those.





In my opinion, the best thing for damaged hair is a good hair cut, a repairing shampoo, and a good moisturizing contitioner. I know some people who use a deep conditioning treatment every so often that is supposed to help in keeping hair soft.





There are so many brands of shampoos/conditioners out there...it's hard to choose sometimes. Just do some research, and ask around (like you are now), and try things out.





I hope this helps!
i have started to use loreal vive pro the pink bottle with pearl protein complex or whatever. you can get it for long hair or damaged or whatever kind you need. its the best shampoo and conditioner i have ever used my hair is always so smooth and shiny now i love it! and its cheap!
too many people have complained about this shampoo to be a good product. while it may work for some people, common sense can tell us that if there is talk that it damages hair, it can't be that great. i use biolage, it's a little pricier, but my hair has never felt so nice!

No comments:

Post a Comment