Friday, January 8, 2010

Shampoo & Conditioner for greasy hair?

I've been using Head %26amp; Shoulders shampoo and conditioner for about 3 years now because it was the only shampoo and conditioner i could use, and recently my hair is going really greasy after not even 2 days. I changed to Sun Silk and it was alright at the start but after a month it started going greasy aswell so i've gone back to head and shoulders.


I don't use any hair products. Does anyone know any good shampoo and conditioner that stops hair from going greasy?!Shampoo %26amp; Conditioner for greasy hair?
I'm no expert but when my hair started getting greasy i switched from the expensive stuff to the cheap stuff. It made my hair go a little dry for a day or so, but after like 3 washed my hair went really soft. Or if that doesn't work try swimming a lot more. the chlorine tends to get rid of greasiness. worth a try? :DShampoo %26amp; Conditioner for greasy hair?
I'd recommend a great daily hair care regime to keep your hair in healthy balanced condition all of the time so you can style your hair in the morning and have your style last all day in any weather and permanently get rid of dry, damaged, greasy or frizzy hair. I'd begin with the HerStyler daily care regime, the shampoo, conditioner, styling spray (if you use styling spray), the HerStyler Hair Mask to deep condition and repair damage caused by elements/pollutants, styling tools damage, chemical damage and of course add the HerStyler Serum (to protect while using styling tools, create a silky smooth and shiny finish) and hold your style all day through any weather. HerStyler salon hair care products are composed of healing minerals from the dead sea, natural plants-protein and olive oils that will give you fantastic healthy hair in a short time (you will notice a fantastic difference in the first couple of days). They are very economical as a tiny bit goes a very long way (ie. my serum is about 6 months old and i've used about 1/5 of the bottle). For more info on HerStyler natural protein salon hair care visit https://www.infashionsense.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment