Friday, January 8, 2010

Good shampoo/conditioner question PLEASE help?

I need to know of a good brand of shampoo and conditioner thats not like 20 bucks a bottle or whatever that will keep my hair hydrated, soft, smooth, and frizz-free. i know thats alot to ask for, but I need to know some good brands besides pantene, equate, and garnier fructis





THANKSGood shampoo/conditioner question PLEASE help?
GARNIER FRUCTISSE SLEEK AND SHINE!!! It's got fruit extracts and oils to bring out the shine and strength in your hair. Plus, no frizz. Score! I know you want other brands, so Biolage would be my number 2 choice, mayb even number one. It's a little bit pricey but totally worth the money. It's a great smelling shampoo that nourishes and hydrates your hair fabulously.





P.S. Don't use Suave!Good shampoo/conditioner question PLEASE help?
She did specifically say NOT Garnier...





Thermasilk by Helene Curtis works for me. I have very dry hair and searched for years. When I found Thermasilk, it saved my life.
i rly rly like the john frieda stuff and im rly into biosilk right now (which is kinda expensive), the aussie 3 min miracle deeeeep is also CHEAP and rly rly good, but make sure you get deep and at the moment ive been using bed head moisture maniac and its worked wonders for my hair
Try sunsilk and herbal essences .


In my opinion i think herbal essences is the best!
Garnier Fruitisse Sleek and shine. I had more compliments when I used that than $20 bottles of shampoo. It is only a few dollars each for the conidioner and shampoo.





It does tend to build up, so I would use a clarifying shampoo once a week.





I know you said you didn't want garneir, but that is as good as it gets for your budget. I hated pantene too. The sleek and shine version of garnier is not too bad, and it really did give me the best compliments.
sunsilk is great they have a anti fizz , hydrating one, they basically have a shampoo and conditoner and 24-7 creme for all hair type





the price is like $3.50 each


it works really good if u use all three products


it really does work i tried it





or





aussie the have a sdyney smooth one that works awesome


the price is $3.00 and up








i hope i help and good luck
your hair just might be fickle.





try to use one product and then when that's out, use a different brand.


i do this. my hair gets ';immune'; to the same shampoo, so every time i buy shampoo i have to get a different brand. my face does this with face cleanser too!!!





very frustrating.
Try Tresemme Anti Sponge Shampoo %26amp; Conditioner. They are designed to tame frizzy hair. You can find this brand at any Target, Walgreens, K-Mart. You'll also need to apply Tresemme's Anti Sponge Combing Creme to make sure your hair stays frizzy (just shampoo and conditioner alone won't do). Apply after you shampoo/condition and rinse to towel-dried damp hair. Do not rinse.
Anything John Freida, especially his Frizz-ease line (I forget how it's spelled) It works really well. I use all his stuff and I'll never go back to anything else.
I really like Neutrogena. They have a cream wash and conditioner that's fantastic. Also the leave-in cream and weekly treatment are amazing for dry, frizzed and porous hair. I have permed/colored hair and it always feels good afterwards. You can also try Sally Beauty Supply stores. They have salon products that professionals use in salons, but at much cheaper prices, and larger sizes too. I usually get my styling products from there. Plus, if you try it and don't like it, it's guaranteed so you can return or exchange it!!
I like Citre Shine shampoo and conditioner. It's in orange bottles. It makes hair smooth and very shiny. They also make a frizz serum too that is awesome. I also like Herbal Essence Hello Hydration. It smells really good too.
STAY AWAY FROM PANTENE!! Especially their shampoo its wax based so it looks shiny for awhile but eventually builds up and dulls you hair... the conditioner is alright but heavy





Nothing can beat the salon shampoo and there are some you can get 2 for 20 like biolage...





but if you insist on the cheap stuff, go for dove shampoo and conditioner... treseme shampoo is alright too...


dove has more moisturizers in both and its better for not drying out your hair, but if you buy ';walmart'; brand you will have to use a clarifying shampoo once a week to keep your hair healthy
hmm well everyone seems to ask me what i use for my hair and how its so frizz free and straight.. well, i used LOREAL KIDS! i know its wear but it works wonders and its within ur budget.. if you dont want to try that you can try





- john frieda(really good if you dont have straight hair)


-loreal (not the kids one)


-Dove


-Sunsilk





hope i helped :-)
well i used to have really frizzy hair so i use Tre Seme its great and there are loads of products in the range
use sunsilk frizz control (i believe). it's in a blue bottle. i have naturally frizzy hair, and it makes it easier to keep it somewhat under control. it's probably the best i have ever used!
CREME OF NATURE


MANE 'N TAIL
You said not Pantene... but I really like that, and it has done wonders for my hair! You could try Thermasilk too.

No comments:

Post a Comment