Friday, January 8, 2010

Is it okay for me to use one of two different shampoo/conditioners every other time I wash my hair?

I use Mane 'n Tail, currently.





I wash my hair every other day.





If I use PHYTO every other time I wash my hair, is that okay? Are you not supposed to mix it up that offten?Is it okay for me to use one of two different shampoo/conditioners every other time I wash my hair?
the problem isnt that you mix things up..its that you should shampoo your hair that much. shampoo is really harsh and it strips all the natural oils from your hair and scalp leaving you with dry dull hairIs it okay for me to use one of two different shampoo/conditioners every other time I wash my hair?
Yea. Just don't wash your hair everyday or else it will get dry and frizzy
You're fine!
yes, in fact I've heard it's good for your hair. Makes it shiny.
yes
  • lipcolor
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment