Friday, January 8, 2010

I have a shampoo & conditioner question.?

I have thick hair that likes to do it's own thing. It's not wavy, but it will flip out in random ways. I want a shampoo and or conditioner that controls this and repairs the flyaways that I have. Any suggestions for a hair creme or whatever you call it would work, too. I need a shampoo/conditioner/creme that is cheap, but works well too. i basically just want manageable hair!I have a shampoo %26amp; conditioner question.?
Vichy is great. It keeps hair very healthy.


Just straighten it after to keep it manageable, and then spray on some hairspray.I have a shampoo %26amp; conditioner question.?
There is always gel. I like to use Biolage gel which is generally around $10-$15 maybe? Really it depends on where you purchase it. I personally hate spending lots of money on hair products but biolage gel works really well.


You could also get a straightener. Since your hair isn't curly or wavy then you could probably find a cheap straightner that could fix the occasional flips. I have a straightner I bought for $20 i use on my hair..and you can also find ones im sure for about $10. Even if you have straight hair it does help style your hair the way you want it.


I've never come across shampoos that help this problem so I would definitely recomend some type of gel or straightner. I believe a straightner would work the best though and it's a fast fix.





And since your hair isn't curly it wouldn't take a high heat setting or very high quality straightner. So i would keep it on a low heat setting to prevent damage.





Good luck =)
Sunsilk or Herbal Essences will DEFINITELY have something for thats in their collections. Try Sunsilk Waves of Envy to embrace the random flips or you could try Straight To Perfection, also by Sunsilk. Buy all the products that go along with the shampoo and conditioner. From Herbal Essences you can get Totally Twisted. Both Sunsilk and Herbal Essences are affordable but work great.
I have the same problem. I just straighten it.
Dont straighten ur hair sooo much though.


and when u do make sure to use a protective spray to prevent damage.
  • lipcolor
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment