Friday, January 8, 2010

I just bought OJON treatment and shampoo and conditioner. I have used it 3 Xs now.. my hair looks worse why?

i followed the instructions even left it in all night. my hair looks more damaged then before...helpI just bought OJON treatment and shampoo and conditioner. I have used it 3 Xs now.. my hair looks worse why?
Ojon can be a little heavy. I used a little too much, and my hair felt like a grease ball. You definitely don't want to leave it in all night. Use a regular, clarifying shampoo and shampoo it out of your hair. I recommend that you just use a small amount, each time. I have realtively thick hair, and it really weighted down my hair. I love the products, but I use them in moderation. Don't make it your everyday shampoo/conditioner, try to use it only 1 time per week, and this should help.

No comments:

Post a Comment