Friday, January 8, 2010

I have a thick long hair..and its getting dry..what is the best shampoo,conditioner and any hot oil i can use?

I have thick hair and i LOVE garnier fructis sleek and shine. Its awsome, trust me.! I have a thick long hair..and its getting dry..what is the best shampoo,conditioner and any hot oil i can use?
I would suggest Avon Advanced Techniques Smoothing Shampoo and Conditioner or Avon Advanced Techniques Color Protection Shampoo %26amp; Conditioner. (even if your hair isn't colored, it nourishes your hair more but without adding any extra body, fullness or frizziness.) I have a thick long hair..and its getting dry..what is the best shampoo,conditioner and any hot oil i can use?
I have long, thick hair. I used to use cheap shampoo/conditioner, and it would get so dry. It was awful to deal with because you could hardly brush it, etc. I've started using Nexxus brand moisturizing shampoo and humectress, and it's been great. My hair is nice and combable again, and I don't have any problems with dryness or anything else. It's kind of expensive, you buy it at salons, but it's completely worth it if you want nice hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment